It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:16 pm 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Somewhere on the outskirts of LA, 2:00 pm

"Uh where is it?"

"It's just around the corner...oh wow."

"we're lost. Great."

The group of four had arrived in LA, and were hopelessly lost. They were starting to see shambling 'zombies' often, but they were ignored.

"Hey look, a bar. How 'bout we ask for directions? suggested blake.

"Yeah, ok."

Valin pulled into the parking lot of the bar which was half full, and 8 bikes were parked in a group nearest to the bar. Another car pulled in, with a dent in it, and parked at the back. Valin parked near the front and got out.

"Hey, you guys hear that?"

"Yeah, sounds rough. Well, lets go." said blake.

the four strolled into the bar, and were confronted with the biker gang, all beat up like 'zombies', chowing down on the bar staff and all the other patrons. They were infected! Vi let out a little scream, and 3 of the zombies turned and approached the group, still in the doorway. The people that must have been from the other car walked in then.

"Hey, lets g-"

The two boys and girls jaws hit the floor as they saw the contents of the bar.

"Ah crap! Hey, people, lets get outa' here!" said one of the guys.

"Will do!" said Valin as they all turned and ran out the door. There wa another 2 zombies in the parking lot, and some people running up the street.

"Valin, get the guns. I'll hot wire these bikes."Blake said with a smile.

The guy from the other group said"Hey, let me help you hot wire those. I'm Fade," he shook hands with blake. his friend went to their cars and brought out 2 pistols and a large hunting knife.

Brang! Brang! Brang! Brang!

Valin loosed four shots from the glock he had fetched from his bloodied car, killing the two approaching zombies with head shots. He then distributed three other pistols to Vi, Saph and Blake. The guy from the other group had a pistol and gave the other to his friend, and the knife to the girl. a bunch of slides locking and loading were heard, and then the biker zombies broke out of the bar as Blake and Fade finished hot wiring the bikes.

"Head shots take 'em out! Aim for the face!" Blake directed with his knowledge of zombie videogames.

they all took aim, and almost simultaneously, let loose 4 or 5 shots. the bikers fell to the ground, their heads, necks, and shoulder blown away.

"Search them for the keys, we'll need 'em." Fade said.

they got all eight sets of keys to the cruisers, and soon engines were fired.

"Alright, lets stick together, numbers willl help alot!" Blake shouted over the engines. The new group of 7 took off, on stolen cruisers, guns in hand, the locals leading the way.

Armies: Chaoss Mahreenes(Alpha Legion), Necrons, Retribution of Scyrah, FSA(dystopian wars), Deadpool

You created an account to RP? That's dedication! Or some adjective I don't know right now. - Chaos Farseer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:51 pm 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Location: I live as the crow flies... err... You get what I mean.
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry
Random gas Station Situated Less then a kilometer away from L.A. 2:30 pm

Fade and his friends plus the other group of four stopped at a gas station, there bikes were almost out of fuel.

"Well I guess this is a good time to get aquainted, I'm JT" he said he held out his hand, he shook a mans hand who was named Blake, then Valin, Fade was trying to hit on the girls, but he just got a punch to the gut, a slap in the face then Jenny came along knocked him over onto the floor with a solid punch.

"Somtimes I wonder about you Fade," She sighed, she obvously wasn't in the best of moods,"
JT finished shaking his hand with Vi and Saph. Then Fade yelled in pain, "Good God! That hurt Jen..." , he was trying to make a scene, and get pity, but figuring it wasn't working he got up and went to the guy who called himself Blake and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Great now that were all buddy-buddy, from JT here we can all go along and shuffle among the streets like nothing his going on!" Fade joked, in a low, mocking tone. He walked over to Valin while the rest of them chatted among themselves. They gave Fade a few evil glares just because of how rude he was acting.

"Hey man thanks for the bit of help back there, honestly if you didnt show up, we would've been in deep..."

Fade was cut off by Valin, "Ya, no problem, man." Fade just smirked and went off to examine there new rides, the one he had, had flames on it, he never really wanted a bike, but now that he has one... he's pretty happy. This Valin guy, might be useful to keep around, if they need to sacrifice someone to save the rest, he'd be the last to go, next to Fade of course... JT and Jen, I guess the other three are just a bunch of meat sheilds, Fade smiled to himself, a bunch of meat sheild, he let out a quiet evil laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:49 pm 
MiniWarGaming Veteran

1:50 Ashburton Street, Outside the Hotel

Tear looked up at a small icon in the top right of his phone which flashed repeatedly a dark red.
“Crap, low on battery,” Tear said angrily, “Stupid thing can only last ‘bout an hour!” His gaze turned towards the two men; maybe they had stopped their conflict. He looked across the road to see something staggering towards him and him alone. It seemed to ignore traffic and other pedestrians as it primly targeted Tear. A shudder shot down Tear’s back gluing him to the spot; he had never been so scared. Tear quickly darted towards the entrance of the hotel pulling on its handles desperately, instantly flinging open the glass doors and chucking himself inside.
“Is everything alright sir?” A passing staff member asked.
Quivering Tear pointed at the stranger who had now picked up the pace and sped up. His face smashed against the hotel doors causing blood to splatter across them. After trying once the man ran back and then forward and then back and then forward,
“He’s trying to break in!” Another citizen cried out.
Trying to fulfil her duty the staff member waltzed on over to the two large doors, “It’s nothing to worry about!” She announced before grasping hold of the thick iron handles and opening them.

In a flash the man pounced on the staff member pinning her against the floor. She screamed but was automatically silenced by the sound of ripping flesh. Tear looked in horror at the ‘thing’ before quickly picking himself off the floor and running towards his room, hopefully he will be safe there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:10 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

1:20, Outside of the Shangri-La Hotel, LA

“Sod it! I'm not waiting another minute for these guys!”

Katsumi lurched up and slammed her fist on the dash as she said so. Grady glanced over at her, grinned and said, “Truer words you've never spoken, Yoshiko. Except that one time that we were waiting behind that corner to get shot at, and you us that we were royally screwed.”

“Heh. I was being honest.” Katsumi replied, than started to get out of the car, snagging her audio equipment as she went. “I'll go dump this in the back, then we can head over to the base.”

Katsumi jumped out. Her shoes produced a loud clack as they struck the asphalt. Grady leaned over and said from within the car, “Hey, tell John we're leaving.”

“Okay, okay, I will.” With that, she started around to the back of the vehicle. She glanced up, barley able to make out the top of John's head. Her ears picked up the strains of music. It must be blaring through his headphones. Maybe if he goes deaf, he'll get fired.

Katsumi hauled her self up into the cool interior of the NewsVee. They had had the HumVee custom fitted to their needs. There was a steel divider in between the front and the rear sections. The back was insulated against the temperature by several layers of foam, and climate controlled by a miniature AC/heater system. The reason for this was that the whole right side was covered with delicate data servers, which were used to store the large, uncompressed video files before they were sent back to the news station. Katsumi sighed in relief, for the interior of the 'Vee was much cooler than the open air. She stooped there for a moment, letting her eyes adjust to the low light. Her pupils widened, and she could make out the shapes of computers and storage bins along the walls. She pulled out one of the bins, labeled “Audio” and began to deposit her microphones and various other things into foam cutouts.

There were six bins in total, each containing items that pertained to the business. Well, sort of. One held the cameras, one audio stuff, and one various odds and ends that they had found useful. The other three, however, had been installed after the FCC made some, well, interesting regulations. The first held a few weeks of food, all dried and preserved. The next held several hundred rounds of ammunition, for use with their personal defense weapons. The last was the result of Grady's engineers ingenuity. Labeled “Misc.” it really about 50 pounds of fireworks. They had all kinds of purposes. But they were mainly used for scare factor.

Katsumi finished, and hoped out of the back and sprinted up to the cab. She threw open the door and leaped into the seat. “Man, it's hot out there. Well, everything is ready to go.”

Grady nodded, the turned the wheel and slammed on the gas. As they lurched out of the space, there was a bam and a muffled stream of curses. “You didn't tell him, did you?”

Katsumi grinned and retorted, “I may have forgotten to mention it to him. I guess we should pull over and let him in.”

“Yes, we should. Though we don't really have the time. And I'm thinking a little fresh air will do the boy good.”

Katsumi laughed and Grady grinned at her. “Yes, yes, I think it will. Come on, the freeway is just over that way.”

I have been away for a long time, apologies if I become that awkward guy that no one remembers.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:29 pm 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
1:00 pm
Los Angeles, Whitier, Surrey Lane

Leo skidded to a halt in front of Ashley’s house. Five minutes ago they spotted another zombie on the street, biting a large bone. Tony had gagged and puked out of the car. The seat smelt suspiciously of salmon and potatoes. Tony’s face was still pale, but the zombie was far behind them.
“Go on, we don’t have much time,” Leo encouraged. Tony nodded, staring at the memory, slowly hopping out of the ‘66 Mustang Convertible. He slowly tripped himself over to the front door. Ashley opened the door, a perculiar look on her face. While her look got stranger as Tony kept ranting, Leo looked around. It was quiet. There were no birds chirping. No squirrels hopping around. Leo jumped in his seat when he hear a door slam. He turned to see Tony slowly walk back.
“Well?” Leo asked, guessing the answer. Tony stood there silently, trying to put things together.
“I, uh, think she’s coming?” he asked Leo, as if Leo knew. Tony jumped into the front seat and turned on the radio.
Hey There Delilah was playing on the radio. Even though it was 8 years old, the song was still as popular. When the song ended, there was a faint buzz from the station until it played again. Leo and Tony stared at each other curiously. From behind Tony, Leo saw the door creak open. Ashley was walking out with a backpack slung on her shoulders. Leo smiled and revved the engine.
Then, he heard the scream. Ashley was pointing across the street, her jaw dropped. Leo slowly turned to see a zombie, staring straight at them. Tony, after seeing it, puked again. Garcon peaked his head out, whined, and hid in the towels.
“RUN!” Leo cried to Ashley as the zombie shrieked and charged the Mustang. Ashley sprinted to the car, her muscular legs ricocheting her in the air. Who knew being on the track team for high school would be useful?
Ashley jumped in the car a second before the zombie reached Leo’s door. Leo cried out and Tony puked again. Leo pulled out his pistol once he elbowed the zombie slightly away. He aimed it at the zombie as it bumped into the car once more, teeth bared.
Bang.
The zombie flew back, a bullet hole between his eyes. There was a moment of silence. Leo was shaking as if there was an earthquake. His face was as white as Garcon’s fur.
“Um, Leo…” Ashley whispered, nudging his shoulder. Leo gulped and kicked down as hard he could, veering away.

WIP: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=66534

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:53 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

1:15

Upon entering the grocery store, Auorden surveyed the area. The store looked mostly empty for some reason. Most of the food remained, although there was probably a reason for the store to be devoid of people. He quickly created some plans while gathering a bag full of canned food.

Escape Routes:
1. Front Door
2. Back Door
Contingency: Front Windows

Food priorities:
1. Canned, but get a can opener first
2. Dried
3. Packaged
Contingency: Grab it and run.

Anti-Zombie plans:
1. Call sister
2. Run
3. Push the shelves of food onto it
4. Trip it then hit it while it's down
Contingency: Improvise a melee weapon

The last list proved to be helpful when a very dead grocer shambled down the aisle. No normal person would walk when their ankle is bent ninety degrees to the side. Auorden locked into eye contact with the 'zombie' about five meters away. He dropped the bag of cans and ducked into the next aisle.
"Um, Irie... It would be really nice if you showed up right now..."
-------------------------------------------------------
Putting food in a bag. Boring! BoringBoringBoringBoringBoring, and not to mention, BORING! She kicked a box of cereal in frustration and watched as corn flakes spilled all over the aisle.

Hey look, a zombie! Fun! It will die by... removal of the limbs!
And then her brother mumbled something about needing help. Looking through the shelves, she could see the zombie in the aisle over trying to reach for him.

Shelves are heavy, right? Irandirel shifted to the left side of her aisle, before throwing herself at the shelf on the right. The zombie looked towards her, but not fast enough to dodge a jar of pickles which smashed into its face. Then the rest of the shelf smashed into its face. The sounds of clanging metal and shattering glass was extremely satisfying, and it almost made her forget about her zombie.
Whoa! Its in her face already! The thing tried to bite at her face as she drew a sword, but she ended up smashing the handle into its forehead. The zombie stumbled back, and Irandirel took the opportunity to slice off it's left arm.
*Slice!*
It looked unfazed. 'Um... right arm!'
*Sl-chunk!*
Her sword was now imbedded in the thing's shoulder. Quickly, she drew the other one, and swung horizontally at its chest.
No effect. 'What does it take to kill one of these things?!' She tried yanking out the sword in the corpse's ribs, but she didn't need to. Its eyes rolled over as it fell to the ground, Auorden standing behind it with a meat tenderizer.
The irony was not lost on her.
"You stole my kill!" she shouted.
"That's irrelevent. Let's get going before more show up."
Grumbling, Irandirel pulled her swords out of the stiff corpse and went back to gathering food.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:58 am 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!
1:30 PM, Route 5.

Yourk watched as the latest car pulled up. There were three people and a dog in the car. Yourk approached the car carefully in case one would turn like the last pair.

"Hello kids, where is your current destination?" Yourk asked as he bent over slightly so he may see inside the vehicle. Yourk had his M16 gripped tightly but out of sight. Boy was on the other side of the car, also inspecting it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:01 pm 
MiniWarGaming Veteran

3:08 Ashburton Street, Outside the Hotel

Tear felt the heavy beats of his heart beating in his chest. It was a deep thunderous tone that seemed to violently smash at his ribs trying to escape the bony prison. It was as if it was changing, ever so slowly. Becoming something different, something aggressive and something stronger…

Light, why is there so much light? Tear’s eyes snapped open starring at something bright. His face changed to an expression of confusion but yet he was curious about it.
“We’ve got a live one over here!”
“Is he infected?”
“Can’t tell, should we take him?”
“Any survivor is a good survivor,”
Tear felt something grab on his shirt and lift him up. Speech slowly returning to him he began to murmur trying to communicate with the voices.
“Don’t worry,” he heard, “We’re gonna keep you safe,”
Standing on his feet Tear staggered around towards where the voices were beckoning him. Luckily his vision was slowly becoming clearer and he could make out a large van and a couple other people all armed with guns.
“Come on, we haven’t got long before we alert them!”
“Will you shut up, how would you feel if you fell from a bloody building!?”

“Exactly!”

Tear then felt himself being pushed into something with several other people who were all as messed up as him. A small roar of an engine was heard and then couple loud claps of doors followed soon after.
“Where am I?” Tear blurted out.
“Hell,” He heard someone say.
“Don’t be so negative! God, if you don’t like it why don’t you just throw yourself into them?” A female voice interrupted.
“Don’t tempt me…Wait, what’s wrong with his arm?” Tear felt his arm being repeatedly lifted and dropped.
“I’m not sure but by the looks of it, could he be one of them?” An unfamiliar voice spoke.
“Didn’t you hear?”
“Hear what?
“That he fell from a window…Think ‘bout it, how messed up would you be if you fell from a bloody window!”
“He has got a point; he probably cut his arm on a shard of glass or something,”
“I don’t know…”
Trying to desperately respond Tear suddenly felt his eyes become heavy. Before he knew it he was asleep…

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:39 pm 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
1:30 pm
Route 5

Leo angrily honked the car. The Saab in front of him refused to move.

“Move! Let us out!” Leo heard the cries from across the road. Despite his father’s warning, Leo made just as much noise. The farther they are, the better.

“I guess that homework isn’t due then,” Tony chuckled to himself, trying to ease the tension. Leo thought about the kids in school. Did all this happen to them to? Were some of them in this road, trying to get out? Were some dead already? Leo gagged a little in his mouth. Tony and Ashley, who was stroking Garcon in the back seat, were distracted as the line began to move. Ashley sighed in relief, rapidly rubbing Garcon’s tummy.

“Great. The army,” Leo said. “Hide the bat.” Leo shoved the pistol under the seat and looked down as they rolled up to the soldiers.

"Hello kids, where is your current destination?" the soldier peered into the car, another one the other side.

"Out of Los Angeles. I don't know if you've noticed, but there's a little outbreak."

Last edited by Crusherfex on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 pm 

1:30 PM, Route 5.

"Yeah, we've noticed. It's just some druggies. It'll all be over in a day or two but it should be safer out of the city. Just expect traffic delays." Yourk said then added. "Are there any wounded in your vehicle and do you have something to defend yourself with?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:32 pm 

1:30 pm
Route 5

Leo snatched a quick glance at his arm. The zombie had managed a few scars, but he didn't want the soldier to know.
"uh, no, we're-- did you say "druggies"!?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:47 pm 

1:30 pm Route 5.

"Okay, good. If you did we might be able to help." Yourk said. "And yes. A new drug came out on the market, and it has had surprising consequences." Yourk finished. "Do you have anything to protect you?"