GBXXI: Vote

'Tis The Season! This Group Build is going to run extra long for the upcoming winter Holidays! You'll have more time than ever to take part!

Vote for the best

Poll ended at Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:08 am

Toumir (Sweet Watchtower)
50%
Countryrobin (candy cane cover)
No votes
Respect92 (Eldar fortress)
12%
Balaganz (Fortified Ruins)
38%
Country robin (christmas tree building)
No votes

Total votes: 26

Blue
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

GBXXI: Vote

Post by Blue » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:08 am

Hope everyone had a happy holiday!
Remember the theme is Tis the season.... VOTE!!!

Toumir's Literally Sweet Watchtower

Countryrobin's candy cane cover

Respect92's Eldar Fortress

Balaganz's Fortified Ruins
Image[/quote]

Countryrobin's christmas tree building

Don't forget to vote for the best build! Feel free to leave some constructive criticism and ohs and ahs.
New Video! How I Paint Flames On Miniatures
The rush of battle is often a potent and lethal addiction, for war is a drug.
My Terrain Tutorial: How To Make Cheap Easy Terrain

phatmonk
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: GBXXI: Vote

Post by phatmonk » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:55 am

i chose balagan. i followed that post closely and it's just amazing and really matches the theme he set up with his other terrain. respect92 was second for me becuase that must have taken him HOURS to cut out all that foamboard.

phatmonk out
I agree with phatmonk -CrusherFex
thanks phatmonk -sharkvictim
Phatmonk got my vote... Great work, it's P.H.A.T. fat, Pretty. Hot. And. Tempting. -dangerdog
phatmonk, i can see what you mean -Italus-Cro

:) Ranger :)
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by :) Ranger :) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:27 am

Toumir's Watch tower did it for me. Next would have been Balanaz's but his just didn't feel like the holiday season to me, it's brilliant, but the tree doesn't cut it for me. :( Respect92's comes close, but the paint job doesn't do the terrain justice.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but they are all very good
Your favorite Aussie

respect92
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entries

Post by respect92 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:47 am

I think balanga's terrain was the nr 1. I rly like all the details. Then the watchtower was cool, to make that goodlooking terrain with food;)

About mine, i didn't have the skill, the time or the resources to make it good.
Please nerf damage of GW-prized minis.
Best regards the Wallet

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:07 am

Hard to choose. In the end I remembered that every GB has a theme and I think the one who made the best terrain, was the most out of theme (except if it was autumn, depressive season), in the end I went for the candy tower. Darn that is one fine piece of bakery.
Now... share or I'll take it all.
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

balangaz
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by balangaz » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:20 pm

I had to go with Toumir's piece, it's just an amazing tower! It will be a shame when he eats it, but a delicious shame, great job!
Oi, ya git! Get ya lazy arse roight into our Group Builds! Be da best Mek and loot all da pieces!

Return to “Group Build XXI (21)”