MWG Store now carrying Dream Pod 9

News and discussions on Heavy Gear Blitz, Arena, the HG RPG, and Gear Krieg.
Fireman Tim
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #1Group Build Badge #2Group Build Badge #4Group Build Badge #5

MWG Store now carrying Dream Pod 9

Post by Fireman Tim » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Yes! I stole the Thunder!

The MWG Online store how has Heavy Gear Blitz, Arena and other DP9 products!

http://store.miniwargaming.com/
"Kneel before Zod!"

flatline
MiniWarGaming Regular

Re: MWG Store now carrying Dream Pod 9

Post by flatline » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Nice, I think I might have to make the trip down to Welland one of these weekends to pick some new stuff up!
Check out my sporadic efforts at painting toy soldiers! http://flatline.6sided.net/

Asrodrig
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Asrodrig » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 pm

I give this the walrus of approval.

... Because I hate seals.

Vault
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Post by Vault » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:38 am

Asrodrig wrote:... Because I hate seals.
quoth RCAF: "I propose seals be renamed cheesies so that people won't mind eating them" ;p Couldn't resist.

Wow I remember someone lending me their rule book for the Heavy Gear RPG way back when. Definitely going to be picking up a model or three, don't know if I'll wind up playing Blitz or Arena but the models are quite nice looking, plus nostalgia value. ;p Good job adding these to the store MWG.
Get thee to a shrimpery!
Tau - 1849 points
Space Marines - 2333 points
Necrons - 3185 points
Tyranids - 3339 points
Orks - 1300 points
Lizardmen - 938 points

Fireman Tim
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #1Group Build Badge #2Group Build Badge #4Group Build Badge #5

Post by Fireman Tim » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:35 am

So far only the Online store has them listed. I am not sure what you will find in stock at the brick and mortar store.
"Kneel before Zod!"

flatline
MiniWarGaming Regular

Post by flatline » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Just order the War for Terra Nova books 1 & 2 from MWG. Anyone know what the average turnaround to get it out to an address in southern ontario?
Check out my sporadic efforts at painting toy soldiers! http://flatline.6sided.net/

khani
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by khani » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:05 am

i'm still ordering mine from dp9's online store but good job!
... :mrgreen:
Khani is more OT family then Shas! There I said it! -IGfanatic

Khani I have to admit, you're awesome -wulfrun

In the grim darkness of the near future there is only.... Khani? -the airman

Steel Paladin
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by Steel Paladin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 am

Soooo... I've noticed (and benefited from) the fact that MWG has been steadily clearing out DP9 product. Am I correct in interpreting this to mean that I will no longer be able to get Heavy Gear minis from MWG?

I'd love to have been able to get my first HG army entirely from MWG, but all I could get were a Naga, a Fire Dragon, and a Sagittarius. I had to get the rest directly from DP9 and TheWarStore (the latter having forgotten that my order existed - thankfully they upgraded the shipping to express, but I'm pining for MWG's blazing fast service).

So, what's the word? I plan to start a second Heavy Gear army eventually, and would love to get it from MWG - getting Canadian products from a small Canadian retailer is the perfect arrangement for my ideological leanings. ;)
Jordan
The Steel Paladin

Actively Working On: Humanist Alliance (Heavy Gear)
Plays: Blood Angels (40k), Dark Eldar (40k)
On Deck: Tau Empire (40k), Adeptus Mechanicus (Battlefleet Gothic)

firemarshallbill
First post! Good job, now post more...

Post by firemarshallbill » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Steel Paladin wrote:Soooo... I've noticed (and benefited from) the fact that MWG has been steadily clearing out DP9 product. Am I correct in interpreting this to mean that I will no longer be able to get Heavy Gear minis from MWG?

I'd love to have been able to get my first HG army entirely from MWG, but all I could get were a Naga, a Fire Dragon, and a Sagittarius. I had to get the rest directly from DP9 and TheWarStore (the latter having forgotten that my order existed - thankfully they upgraded the shipping to express, but I'm pining for MWG's blazing fast service).

So, what's the word? I plan to start a second Heavy Gear army eventually, and would love to get it from MWG - getting Canadian products from a small Canadian retailer is the perfect arrangement for my ideological leanings. ;)
I would guess that MWG is done with DP9 too? Looks that way.

No big deal; as a proud Canadian I am more than happy to order direct from DP9 anyway!

Seems like it's going to be taking off out here, so that's not such a bad thing. :D
Lemme show ya something!