Poll ended at Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:21 am

Dwarf Kings Fantasy barricade
50%
Sebel's Crater
50%

Total votes: 10

Blue
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

GBXIX: VOTE

Post by Blue » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:05 am

Another good month for the Group Build. I would like to thank everyone that participated and hope to see all of you next month.
Here are the two who finished on time, please take some time to consider and vote on the best. The theme being Tank Trap, Crater, Barricades. Feel free to comment and give some constructive feedback to both entry's.

Dwarf Kings Fantasy Barricade.

Sebel's Crater.

Thanks for taking a look and everyone keep your eyes peeled for the GBXX start thread. It should be a theme that everyone can have fun with. :)

...Blue
New Video! How I Paint Flames On Miniatures
The rush of battle is often a potent and lethal addiction, for war is a drug.
My Terrain Tutorial: How To Make Cheap Easy Terrain

opo368
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Re: GBXIX: VOTE

Post by opo368 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 pm

nice work to the both of you. I don't really want to choose either one over the other.

so i won't ;)

i would suggest to both participants to maybe add a few extra details here and there.

@Sebel, i think you should apply your flock more thinly. it makes a much more natural look to it. its slightly awkward, that the crater instantly transitions to grass. but other than that it looks pretty good.

keep up the good work :)
also known as: TheImmovableBagel
as well as: TheFlyingLandWhale

Sebell
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by Sebell » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:46 am

Thx for the comment Opo, I'm still learning the terrain making. Flocking and painting terrain is still somewhat hard for me but I'm looking forward to the future when practice makes me better.
Raven Guard: 2000 and growing
Painting eyes are the bane of my existence.

I think she missed her calling, she should have been a sister of battle. - Avitus

Blue
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by Blue » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 am

Wow! A tie!
Great work guys... See you next month!

http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 04&t=49002

...Blue
New Video! How I Paint Flames On Miniatures
The rush of battle is often a potent and lethal addiction, for war is a drug.
My Terrain Tutorial: How To Make Cheap Easy Terrain

Return to “Group Build XIX (19)”