GBXVIII: The Winner!

The 18th Group Build!
Blue
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

GBXVIII: The Winner!

Post by Blue » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 am

Well, this month seemed promising. There were a lot of unique builds this month with plenty of ideas floating around. But only one finished in time. Congrats to Nikolas3220!
Here is his Ork Fuel Storage Tank.

Make sure to congratulate and comment on his build. I'm sure he will appreciate any feedback.

See you next month guys!

...Blue
New Video! How I Paint Flames On Miniatures
The rush of battle is often a potent and lethal addiction, for war is a drug.
My Terrain Tutorial: How To Make Cheap Easy Terrain

jimmy72nd
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: GBXVIII: The Winner!

Post by jimmy72nd » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:29 am

Well done Nikolas, great build man, sorry i couldn't finish and give you abit of compation......

well done mate..
"Only the DEAD have seen an end to War" -Plato

Blood Angels 4155 Pts
W:7 L:8 T:8

NIKOLAS3220
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryGroup Build Badge #4Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by NIKOLAS3220 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:19 am

Seems like I have to enter again for the next one. After all it is a competition. No fun when it's an automatic win. Thanks to all who participated though, looking forward to the next one.
So far:

Ogre Kingdoms: planning

Orks: about 7000 points

Molonlabe2378
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Molonlabe2378 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:13 pm

yeah Nikolas sorry about the auto win but damn that real life stuff. I hope this time I'll give yah a run for your money !!

Molon Labe

Return to “Group Build XVIII (18)”