White Dwarf Apoc leak

Apocalypticon has been discontinued. Click here for all the details
kernbanks
Silver Vault Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: White Dwarf Apoc leak

Post by kernbanks » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:05 pm

xtroopers9 wrote: Well if you are in the states it is being released June 6th. I've already pre ordered the stuff from my FLGS. Also the WD Apocalypse battle report was awesome. Imperium won sadly, but that's what happens when they get a whole bunch of "free" fortifications. There was even a part where part of the board was destroyed because of the amount of psychic powers used that turn. I can't wait.
The battle report didn't cover points or if the fortifications needed to be paid for. By my count the Imperium only had the two super heavies (Banebales / Shadowsword) while the forces of disorder had no less than 8 (two of which came back for a 10 count). It will be interesting to see the Apoc rule book when I get mine to run some numbers...
~Kernbanks

User avatar
xtroopers9
Bronze Vault Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 pm
Location: New York

Re: White Dwarf Apoc leak

Post by xtroopers9 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:47 pm

bigoldfrog wrote:'Part of the board was destroyed'?!?! The literal board, the surface everything moves over?! That would be insane!
Yeah, the "vortex" psychic power that the librarian group used went "underground" and caused seismic destruction. A 2 x 2 square foot gets destroyed and everything on that square got automatically destroyed. It seemed pretty cool.
20k pts of Necrons, fully painted
WE ARE THE NECRONTYR WE CLAIM DOMINION OVER THIS THREAD SURRENDER AND DIE.

"Apocalypticon is like an arms race on plastic crack and I am thrilled to be a part of it."

kernbanks
Silver Vault Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: White Dwarf Apoc leak

Post by kernbanks » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:46 pm

The sad news... I only have three librarians at the moment for my Dark Angels, wonder how big a choir needs to be. And how many I need to find.
~Kernbanks

User avatar
xtroopers9
Bronze Vault Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 pm
Location: New York

Re: White Dwarf Apoc leak

Post by xtroopers9 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 pm

kernbanks wrote:The sad news... I only have three librarians at the moment for my Dark Angels, wonder how big a choir needs to be. And how many I need to find.
Its 4 then the named character/ normal librarian, so 5 minimum.
20k pts of Necrons, fully painted
WE ARE THE NECRONTYR WE CLAIM DOMINION OVER THIS THREAD SURRENDER AND DIE.

"Apocalypticon is like an arms race on plastic crack and I am thrilled to be a part of it."

kernbanks
Silver Vault Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: White Dwarf Apoc leak

Post by kernbanks » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:55 pm

xtroopers9 wrote:
Its 4 then the named character/ normal librarian, so 5 minimum.
And how did you get that info? I'm always looking to find better sources of info.
~Kernbanks

User avatar
xtroopers9
Bronze Vault Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 pm
Location: New York

Re: White Dwarf Apoc leak

Post by xtroopers9 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:18 pm

kernbanks wrote:
xtroopers9 wrote:
Its 4 then the named character/ normal librarian, so 5 minimum.
And how did you get that info? I'm always looking to find better sources of info.
On the GW page they have released the "one clicked bundles" for each formation. Each of these bundles comes with the least amount of models needed for that particular formation. In this case under Space Marines, the formation is called LIBRARIUS. There is also a space wolf version. And in that bundle it includes 4 librarians and then a librarian on terminator armor. So it could also be min 5 librarians for the formation.
20k pts of Necrons, fully painted
WE ARE THE NECRONTYR WE CLAIM DOMINION OVER THIS THREAD SURRENDER AND DIE.

"Apocalypticon is like an arms race on plastic crack and I am thrilled to be a part of it."

kernbanks
Silver Vault Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: White Dwarf Apoc leak

Post by kernbanks » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:21 pm

xtroopers9 wrote: On the GW page they have released the "one clicked bundles" for each formation. Each of these bundles comes with the least amount of models needed for that particular formation. In this case under Space Marines, the formation is called LIBRARIUS. There is also a space wolf version. And in that bundle it includes 4 librarians and then a librarian on terminator armor. So it could also be min 5 librarians for the formation.
Clever...
~Kernbanks

bigoldfrog
Silver Vault Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Re: White Dwarf Apoc leak

Post by bigoldfrog » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:25 am

Here is the list of Forge World created items for the latest edition of Apocalypse.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Home/Apocalypse.html

The Forgeworld newsletter claims it's an all encompassing list.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest