Page 1 of 1

Two month mark!

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:39 am
by bigoldfrog
It be only two months until Apocalypticon 2013 be upon us! I can already hear the clatter of a million million metal enthralled knees genuflecting before the irresistible might of Chaos! (The Imperial lapdog survivors from other worlds of course, as those in attendance likely won't have knees to bend by turn 5).

To celebrate this arbitrary time stamp, I've finally gotten around to publishing on youtube a video relating to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rop4d_ORJEQ

It's meant to be watched in a small window- the cameras were cheep, and the cameramen are very amateur. Hopeful improvements this year to both!

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:14 pm
by Randolph
9 Tickets remain!!

If you were thinking of getting a last minute ticket...now is that time!!

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:34 am
by MasticatorDeelux
Just requested paid vacation for this. Hopefully it gets approved in the next few weeks.

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:18 pm
by xtroopers9
Cool video! I can't wait for this year!

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:39 pm
by Randolph
I'm finishing the detailing of the Thunderhawks this weekend. Painting to follow next weekend. I'm also finishing the Warhound Titans. Have to add the power plants and the leg armour onto a number of them. Greenstuff work, mostly for gap filling but also to add various levels of detail for the Gryphonicus Titan Legion.

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:26 pm
by Aegis
Randolph wrote:I'm finishing the detailing of the Thunderhawks this weekend. Painting to follow next weekend. I'm also finishing the Warhound Titans. Have to add the power plants and the leg armour onto a number of them. Greenstuff work, mostly for gap filling but also to add various levels of detail for the Gryphonicus Titan Legion.
I do not envy how much you are still working on...

Though, I cannot talk much. Who would have thought walls would prove so tricky for me...

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:58 pm
by MWG-Owen
May or may not be a new manta creeping around the board this year...

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:13 pm
by Randolph
MWG-Owen wrote:May or may not be a new manta creeping around the board this year...
Now if only they would make single shot Titan D-Strength weapons with skyfire and interceptor, or remove the silly rule about blast templates and flying vehicles, then...then we wouldn't have any creepy Mantas around.

I would only shoot at you - for the greater good!!

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:20 pm
by Vache Glace
Randolph wrote:
MWG-Owen wrote:May or may not be a new manta creeping around the board this year...
Now if only they would make single shot Titan D-Strength weapons with skyfire and interceptor, or remove the silly rule about blast templates and flying vehicles, then...then we wouldn't have any creepy Mantas around.

I would only shoot at you - for the greater good!!

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-4 ... PYLON.html

TL Strength D Skyfire Interceptor 2 or 3 shots if I'm not mistaken. 30 of these and no flyer will ever even make it on the board.

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:21 am
by Randolph
Oh yeah - I forgot about the Gauss Pylons. Can I mount 6 of those on my Emperor titan? I have room! Maybe as stolen archaeotech...er...borrowed archaeotech!!

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:08 pm
by Vache Glace
Lol. They're desperate with Wolves and Guard so you should be good :P

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:22 am
by Jag
Vache Glace wrote:TL Strength D Skyfire Interceptor 2 or 3 shots if I'm not mistaken. 30 of these and no flyer will ever even make it on the board.
you must construct additional pylons!

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:07 am
by bigoldfrog
1 Month until Apocalypticon!!

If the Lapdogs of the corpse false god want to surrender now, I'm sure the Chaos (formerly xenos) team can negotiate something- perhaps an exchange of a few hundred worlds and a renaming of all your chapters.
The Minotaurs now the Pretty Ponies... etc.

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:04 pm
by Aegis
bigoldfrog wrote:1 Month until Apocalypticon!!

If the Lapdogs of the corpse false god want to surrender now, I'm sure the Chaos (formerly xenos) team can negotiate something- perhaps an exchange of a few hundred worlds and a renaming of all your chapters.
The Minotaurs now the Pretty Ponies... etc.
Falsehoods and bluster! Muster what petty forces you can, the Grey Knights 5th Brotherhood and Sister's of the Drowned Martyr meet you with bolt and flame!

Re: Two month mark!

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:34 am
by Bujiga
Sucks how I don't live anywhere near Canada.

Oh well, I always love watching the batreps!