It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Content?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:56 pm 
MiniWarGaming Regular

So for a while there you guys got really good about posting new content for both vault members and non members, but it seems as of late there has been a lack of content (such as Banter Bat reps, beat Matt bat reps, and other 40k related content) granted i do see a bit of warmachine and the fairly regular waaagh! bat rep. yet that is not something i have to pay monthly for. it seems like the Vault content has began to slow down (i understand things get busy) im just hoping to get a response from the MWG staff on why the content (for 40k) in the vault has slowed down and if we can expect more in the future?

Post subject: Re: Content?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:08 pm 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Completed a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!
They have been busy working on Dark Potential.

Gatormen 170 points
Dwarves 261 points
Malifaux:
Ten thunders 347 Soul Stones
Gremlins 82 Soul Stones

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:29 pm 
MiniWarGaming Regular

i understand the new game is alot of work, but thats why i was wondering about 40k content for the vault members, not everyone that subscribes as a vault member is looking to fallow or play a new game, im just hoping to see more 40k content or know if the focus is going to shift for the vault members to Dark potential or just how to terrain videos, im not demanding anything just looking for a heads up.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 pm 
Site Admin

I'm not sure I understand - we are producing just as much (if not more) content in both the Vault and for free, a lot of it being 40k based.

We have had a slight decrease in the number of battle reports, but even then we are keeping up with the pace we've set earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:44 pm 
MiniWarGaming Regular

maybe its just me then, i look forward to the bat reps, but it seems that, like you said, they have slowed down in frequency.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:11 am 
Site Admin

About 2-3 weeks ago we significantly increased the number of videos in the Vault. Before that change we were taking the multi-part terrain and painting tutorials and releasing them one part at a time, counting it as the day's content.

Now we are releasing them all at once. That alone accounts for about a 3x to a 4x increase in Vault content.

On the free side we were averaging one video (including multi-part videos) per day. Now we're averaging 1.5 to 2 per day, plus Sit and Talk vlogs and Dark Potential updates.

Oh, and two of our part-time content creators are about to go to full-time (in May), so there will be even more content when that happens!

Hope this helps.