there can I find website that sells black templars rhino rear door ramp upgrade ?

If you have something you want to talk about that isn't game-specific, but is still related to wargaming, post it here.
rexrapter1234
Now we're getting somewhere...

there can I find website that sells black templars rhino rear door ramp upgrade ?

Post by rexrapter1234 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:43 am

I know forgeworld used to sell black templars rhino upgrades and no longer sells them. I have plenty of black templar tank upgrade parts form games-workshop, so wont be getting any more from them.

I am looking for a company that sells black templars rhino rear door ramp, (some time called templar) Anyone know of a website that sells black templars rhino rear door ramp and other rhino black templars parts ?

I know that the following companies below sells black templars parts:

Spellcrow:

Templars Space Knights Top Hatch for Light Vehicles

Templars Space Knights Door for Light Vehicles

Sciborminiatures:

Templar Conversion set 1 and 2.

Also I know that these websites sell black templars parts: Max mini, Anvil Industry, Kromlech, Armorcast and Puppetswar (I don't like Puppetswar as there part seem to be too small)

hislittlecuzin
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Re: there can I find website that sells black templars rhino rear door ramp upgrade ?

Post by hislittlecuzin » Mon May 28, 2018 6:37 pm

What's wrong with the places you listed?
Spellcrow from what you showed looks like a good place to buy some Black Templar bits.
EDIT:
Or are you just looking for more places to buy the parts?
Guardsmen are like ants. No matter how many get vaporized, they just keep on coming. Why can't pancakes be the same? I would pass the salt, but I just got tabled.