Helsreach the Movie (youtube)

If you have something you want to talk about that isn't game-specific, but is still related to wargaming, post it here.
Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Helsreach the Movie (youtube)

Post by Guildenstern » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Occurred to me I dunno if you guys knew of this or not - if not, you should! This is a fanart movie, about Helsreach, and it is AWESOME. He's been working on it for a while, up to X now. Here is a link to the cumulative movie that he just posted. I cannot overstate how awesome this is. Watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUplioG2DC4
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Mach-Ten
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry

Re: Helsreach the Movie (youtube)

Post by Mach-Ten » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:00 am

been watching this for ages, the way his art style progresses with every new episode is amazing..

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Helsreach the Movie (youtube)

Post by Guildenstern » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:57 pm

Yeah I love his art, it's amazing!
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)