A questionnaire on the subculture of GW

If you have something you want to talk about that isn't game-specific, but is still related to wargaming, post it here.
ajxac1
First post! Good job, now post more...

A questionnaire on the subculture of GW

Post by ajxac1 » Fri May 27, 2016 11:06 am

Project information sheet:

I am working on a MA research dissertation within the University of Nottingham, under the title: Games Workshop gaming and how it exists as a subculture.
Hence, I am researching traditional table top / board gaming, specifically Games Workshop games.

Participation in this research project is voluntary and the participants are free to opt out of the research at any time without prejudice.
All data gathered will be stored securely and the participants anonymity will be protected.

Methodologies used in this research project include:
-a questionnaire
- interviews
-observation of participation
-online data collection

To participate in the questionnaire follow this link:
http://surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=9 ... 649965PJRN

My name is Anja Cuhalev and if you have any doubts or queries you can contact me on my email: ajxac1@nottingham.ac.uk

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: A questionnaire on the subculture of GW

Post by Guildenstern » Sat May 28, 2016 4:44 am

I'd suggest you proof read the questionnaire a bit more closely as well as double check the spacing in between some words.
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

TigerDave
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by TigerDave » Mon May 30, 2016 11:00 am

Well, there goes an hour and a half! Enjoy!

Cherubael
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by Cherubael » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:51 am

Guildenstern wrote:I'd suggest you proof read the questionnaire a bit more closely as well as double check the spacing in between some words.
Seconded. Not sure if this is an issue with viewing the survey on a smartphone, but if you are trying to conduct professional research you can't present a survey that is so riddled with proofing errors. It makes it look like you simply dont care about your research or the time required from your participants.