Painting / Terrain Partner Program

If you have something you want to talk about that isn't game-specific, but is still related to wargaming, post it here.
miniwargaming
Site Admin

Painting / Terrain Partner Program

Post by miniwargaming » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:29 am

UPDATE (Jan 23, 2017): You can now view more details about this program by clicking here

Are you a painting / terrain commission studio (big or small) looking for some free advertising?

We developed the Painting Partner Program a couple of years ago to help solve two important needs:

1. Our need for more painted miniatures and terrain.
2. Commission studios' need for more advertising.

Essentially this program is quite simple - we trade advertising for painting / terrain commissions. Most commission studios can't afford to fork out large amounts of money for advertising, and we have so much stuff that needs painting that we couldn't possibly afford to have it all commissioned out.

We have already worked with dozens of commission studios, many of which have received great benefit from working with us. We have helped many studios add thousands of likes to their Facebook pages, thousands of subscribers to their YouTube channels, and of course helped them to get many more customers.

Most of our partners go through a cycle of doing some painting for us, getting advertising, then disappearing for a while to take care of all the new customers they have, and then when that slows down, coming back to us do start all over again.

If you are interested in joining this program then please send an email to matthew@miniwargaming.com with high quality pictures of your work, and of course any questions you might have.

Happy wargaming!

Matthew

Phillycheese01
Now we're getting somewhere...

Re: Painting / Terrain Partner Program

Post by Phillycheese01 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:34 pm

Hi guys. I have been enrolled once (and my contact information was subsequently misplaced), and have since tried to re-enroll with this program. How do I best go about in contacting you in regards to this?

miniwargaming
Site Admin

Post by miniwargaming » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 pm

Hey Phillycheese01,

Exactly the way it says in the post! :)

Matthew

buckaroo13
First post! Good job, now post more...

Post by buckaroo13 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:24 pm

Hello, Ive had trouble trouble finding it but who painted Daves Space Wolves? Specifically the drop pods. I believe the Miniwargaming space marine army was painted by the same person. Thanks for you time!

AdamWeller

Post by AdamWeller » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:02 am

Hey everyone, I am a commission painter from Australia, here is my FB page, contact me for a quote. I don't really do army painting, more high end characters or display standard.

https://www.facebook.com/AdamWellersMin ... ingStudio/

Thanks,
Adam

Irth

Post by Irth » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:12 pm

Hi guys,
I send you two emails (one about Painting Partner Program and one about something else:) ) one week ago.
I haven't got any answer. Perhaps my messages stuck somewhere or something else happend.
Should I send it again or wait a bit more? :)
Cheers

BradMcLeod
First post! Good job, now post more...

Post by BradMcLeod » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:32 am

Not meaning to resurrect a dead thread (hey, it's stickied!) but is this still going on? I just started busting my hump with commission painting, and would happily do stuff for free advertising.

miniwargaming
Site Admin

Post by miniwargaming » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:28 pm

It is! :)