Calling the Brayherd: Beastmen Tactics

Discuss all you want about the Warhammer game that started it all...
Khorneblake
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Calling the Brayherd: Beastmen Tactics

Post by Khorneblake » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:04 pm

From what I have read, the tuskgor chariot's are the way to go, and Idk about a whole army of minotaurs because Its almost as if they are a cult, idk hard to explain, but could possibly be some units of minotaur eventually.

halt92
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by halt92 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:08 pm

I read the title as "culling" maybe because of all the stuff I have heard about Beastmen being very subpar currently or maybe because I just ate a steak.

Zer0627
First post! Good job, now post more...

Post by Zer0627 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:24 pm

Hey Azeebo, curious on your thoughts about a non bsb war gor build. Heavy armor, shield, tuskgor chariot, the hunting spear. You can have your hero level gor running about taking pot shots with the spear and occasionally charging a target of opportunity. Untested but something I thought was a neat idea.

folifurieuz
Silver Vault Member

Post by folifurieuz » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:22 am

Zer0627 wrote:Hey Azeebo, curious on your thoughts about a non bsb war gor build. Heavy armor, shield, tuskgor chariot, the hunting spear. You can have your hero level gor running about taking pot shots with the spear and occasionally charging a target of opportunity. Untested but something I thought was a neat idea.
I've actually been working on a conversion for that very thing. If I ever get a chance to test it out, I'll let you know.
Everybody is people.