Descent into Lustria - A Lizardmen blog

Discuss all you want about the Warhammer game that started it all...
Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Re: Descent into Lustria - A Lizardmen blog

Post by Kovlovsky » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Take your time, don't worry. We all know that painting is something which takes time to do properly. :)
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

Mechronz
MiniWarGaming Regular

Re: Descent into Lustria - A Lizardmen blog

Post by Mechronz » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Entry #4 - A whole lot of brush to give

A fortnight has been and gone and progress was made. I didn't get anywhere near as much done as I wanted since due to tournament prep. I managed to get the skin finished on two units of Skins so just another 20 to go and I can start on the other colours. I've been thinking of the direction I want to take the army in and the dinosaur theme will stick but instead of 3 Stegadon for my special choice I am going to invest a unit of temple guard and 2 Stegadon for some beefy combat bro dudes. As for my core I've been looking at Kroxigor to go with my Skinks because even with Cold blooded they just fail too many leadership checks and it is costing me big time.

I have been itching to buy new kits but myself and the other half promised we wouldn't buy ourselves until after the Christmas. I know she has got me a few bits from GW so drowning the impulse with any empty bank account will put a temporary stop to this. Now the stuff you're really here for PURDY PIXTUREZ!!!

One day these blue buggers are going take over the world.

While (at least for now) these are stick in the primer limbo.

Thanks to the generosity of a club member I have some old school Saurus warriors witch could easily be converted into temple guard and he has another 20 for me. I'm also gonna take him up on his offer for the Skink bowman as they could easily use short bows in place of blow pipes for my skirmishers.

Old school Saurus warriors which may one day be Temple Guard.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times then Nagash rolled up and made it the end of times. Basing the boys in blue has come to mind a lot and I have decided on a scorched earth or larval bases to show the death of Lustria since I feel lush jungle is a bit to overdone. More on that next time.
Descent into Lustria - my Lizardmen blog

http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 1&t=111817