Search found 10 matches
Search found 10 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:57 pm
- Forum: Wargaming Clubs
- Topic: LFC(looking for club) In the Phoenix, Az, USA area.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 156
Try Imperial Outpost Games on 48th Ave and Thunderbird. That's where we go for tournaments. (But we still play our games in our game room). I've seen lots of people at Outpost in the evening hours in particular. Mostly adults, very few kids.
Imperial Outpost games...48th Ave and Thunderbird across from ASU west. Best stock in the valley, several regular players and regular tournamets. (shopkeep is a pretty good guy too)
- Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:48 pm
- Forum: Warhammer 40K
- Topic: 40K Fluff History Question
- Replies: 9
- Views: 151
You are right, those are the Thousand Sons (Tzeentch cult marines). That's what I remember about them...can't remember where I read that (may have been in a white dwarf somewhere), but you're right.
- Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:35 pm
- Forum: Fantasy Monsters Category
- Topic: Drune Demon
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2152
I love these minis. I've never painted Rackham minis, but have always wanted to paint some of their older stuff...the texture of the leather is amazing. These are just gorgeous! Excellent work.
- Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:27 pm
- Forum: Science Fiction Monsters Category
- Topic: Black Legion Daemon Prince
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2685
Another great mini. Incredibly well painted. He photographs very well too. I'd like to see a shot of the whole army (clearly your three entries are from the same army). Keep up the good work.
- Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:23 pm
- Forum: Science Fiction Vehicles Category
- Topic: Black Legion Land Raider
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2897
I saw your aspiring champion and wanted to see if you were in any other categories. Your work is impressive, sir. I love how you captured the scuffed, battle worn look that is so very chaos.
- Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:20 pm
- Forum: Science Fiction Singles Category
- Topic: Black Legion Chosen Aspiring Champion
- Replies: 13
- Views: 863
The paint on this guy is flawless...you didn't miss any lines. Excellent contrast with the golds and brass. He's beautiful. Keep up the good work!