Want to join in on MiniWarGaming's Battle Report Contest?
It is VERY important that you read all of the rules in this post. Failure to comply to any of the rules will result in the disqualification of any of your entries.
Basically, in order to enter you must create a tabletop wargaming battle report in either video (or video series) or article format, post it on MiniWarGaming under the Battle Report category during the dates of the contest, and then cross your fingers!
1. The video/article MUST be a tabletop wargame battle report. It can be any game as long as it involves a miniature wargame.
2. Any videos MUST be completely YouTube compliant. Basically if YouTube removes it, you’re out of the contest.
3. Any articles MUST be completely of your own composition. You must produce any images that are posted, and you must write the content.
4. The video MUST be posted on MiniWarGaming under the Battle Report category during the contest dates of Thursday, June 23rd and Monday, July 11th, 2011 (inclusive).
5. There are no limits on the number of submissions, but we suggest spending more time on one battle report.
6. You can post multi-part videos and articles, just make sure in the descriptions that you link to them.
7. When submitting your video to this contest you agree to give MiniWarGaming the rights to use the video in any way they want (e.g. to reproduce parts of it on our website). MiniWarGaming will give you credit if they ever do use parts of your video.
8. Sorry residents of Quebec, but you are not qualified to enter this contest. This is due to the contest rules in Quebec, which are rather convoluted...
9. You must be 13 years or older in order to enter. If you are under 13, you must have written parental consent.
Send parental consent to:
411 East Main St
Welland, Ontario, Canada
Or fax it to 1-646-963-6003
Your battle report must be submitted to one (and only one) of the following categories:
1. Video Battle Reports.
2. Article Battle Reports
No "hybrids" will be allowed (i.e. a battle report that is both a video and an article).
Judging will be done by MiniWarGaming staff members, including, but not limited to Matthew and Dave.
Judging will be based on the quality of the battle report, including, but not limited to, the quality of the miniatures, the entertainment value of the report, the quality of the cinematography, sounds, music, and anything else included.
Winners will be announced later in October.
Each category has a first place prize of $100 CA in points to the MiniWarGaming store as well as a Lifetime Gold Vault Membership (valued at over $1200).
Runner-up Prizes - Each category will have two runner-ups who will receive a Lifetime Silver Vault Membership (valued at over $600).
Elapsed Processing Time : 0.34 seconds